Maternity Parking Permit :
- Each person is allowed one (1) special parking permit.
- Individuals with the special parking permit can only park for free in spaces assigned with a wheelchair and the corresponding sign.
- The vehicle with the special permit cannot be parked for more than three (3) hours in the same space.
- Regular hourly rates apply for parking in all other white spaces.
- The permit is valid throughout the entire duration of your pregnancy.
- Each person is responsible for attaching the special permit sticker securely to the inside of the windshield, making sure that it is easily visible for inspection purposes.
- Individuals with an expired special parking permit are not allowed to park in spaces assigned for special parking.
- If a person loses their special parking permit sticker or it becomes damaged, they must apply for a new one at the Aruparking office, at a cost of Awg 25.
- Copy of car registration (insurance) in the name of the person registering.
- Census paper of AWG 5.
- A letter from a doctor confirming that the person is pregnant, including their full name and letter should not be older than 3 months.
- Valid driver’s license.