- One free permit per household is available.
- The second permit requires a monthly fee of AWG 40.00.
- Aruparking will designate a specific zone where the residential permit is valid, and the permit holder must park their vehicle within that zone.
- The permit must be paid by the 5th of each month. Failure to pay will result in a fine imposed on the vehicle.
- The permit holder is responsible for attaching the permit sticker securely to the inside of the windshield, making sure that it is easily visible for inspection purposes.
- If the permit holder fails to pay the monthly contribution for two consecutive months, their permit with Aruparking will be automatically revoked.
- Upon expiration of the residential parking permit, the permit holder must pay the standard hourly parking rate.
- If the permit holder parks outside the designated zone, they will be required to pay the standard hourly parking rate.
- If the permit holder goes on vacation or does not use the parking permit, the monthly contribution must still be paid
- If the permit holder loses their permit sticker or it becomes damaged, they must apply for a new one at the Aruparking office, at a cost of AWG 25.00.
- If the permit holder prefers to make the monthly contribution payment online, it can be conveniently processed through our CMB bank account #63390900, ensuring to include the permit number indicated on the sticker as a payment reference for proper identification.
- Copy registration (SIAD)
- 2 other documents proving your address (certificate of registration Civil Registry 5.-, Elmar or Setar).
- Valid I.D.