- 1st permit for a Residential address is free.
- 2nd permit has a Monthly fee of AWG 40.00.
- Permit will be issued per zone.
- Cars must be parked in that zone.
- Permit must be paid before the 5th of each month, otherwise a fine will be imposed on the permit holder.
- Customer will receive a sticker to be placed on the inside of the windscreen. Permit holder must ensure that the sticker is visible for checking purposes.
- On the expiration of the permit, the permit holder must pay the normal rate.
- Residents’ permit is valid for one year.
- If user has not parked in the applicable zone, regular rates apply.
- If you lose your sticker or your sticker is torn, you must visit the office of Aruparking to apply for a new one, at your own expense, amounting to AWG 25.00
- Copy registration (license plate) of the car.
- 2 other documents proving your address (certificate of registration Civil Registry 5.-, Elmar or Setar).