- 1 permit per employee.
- Monthly fee of AWG 60.00. (Social Tarrif if applicable 25,35,45)
- Aruparking will designate a zone where employees’ permit is valid.
- Car must be parked in that zone.
- Permit must be paid before the 5th of each month, otherwise a fine will be imposed on the employee.
- Customer will receive a sticker that must be placed on the inside of the windscreen. Custonmer must ensure that the sticker is visible for checking purposes.
- On the expiration of the permit, the employee must pay the normal rate.
- Employees’ permit is valid for one year.
- If employee has not parked in the applicable zone, regular rates apply.
- If you lose your sticker or your sticker is torn, you must visit the office of Aruparking to apply for a new one, at your own expense, amounting to AWG 25.
- Copy registration (license plate) of the car.
- Certificate of registration Civil Registry.
- Proof of the employer.